Starting July 1st, the CDIA is making some major changes that’ll have a serious impact on consumer reporting databases. What does this mean for your clients and their credit?
Find out on the next live Agent Mastermind class where special guest Alan Hayon will fill us in on the exact implications these changes will have and what your clients should start doing NOW to ensure their credit scores go up and not down!
Alan is the President and Founder of Credit Advisory Group, a credit repair and education organization geared towards helping first-time homebuyers. Last year alone, Alan helped over 2,000 consumers improve their credit scores and more than 600 of them went on to purchase a home!
Alan will also share –
- The FICO scoring algorithm
- Collections – how to delete an item when paying or settling
- Post-divorce credit repair (starting fresh)
- Student loan consolidation – reduce debt ratio/take loans out of default to close a file
- Previous foreclosures
- Late payments (credit cards, car loans, mortgages, etc.)
- New credit building – authorized users/secured cards/small limit credit cards
- Automobile repossessions
- Federal tax liens (under 25K balance – they can be removed from public record and credit)
- Charge offs/1099 C – “update to zero balance”
- Bankruptcy related items
Agent Mastermind | April 4th | 12 PM EDT
PS…On last week’s class, we explored a marketing and strategic plan that focuses around differentiation. If you’d like to watch a copy of the class, please let me know!
Dedicated to your success.
Managing Partner, Options Mortgage Services