The business of Real Estate is not about buying and selling houses, it’s about marketing! This mindset and approach are what separates the top 5 % of the agents in the country from the rest of the 95 %. What you are doing is almost as important as the tools that you are using for marketing. On the next live Agent Mastermind class, we will share with you the newest technology that makes marketing your listings easier than anything you have ever experienced. Are you ready to massively increase your real estate sales? We will show you how this incredible piece of technology is the new disruptive advantage in Real Estate Marketing.
- This new technology will increase your closing ratio
- Utilizes Google Nearby Technology
- Streamlines the viewing & promotion of all your listings 24/7
- Is easy to use and customize for all your specific marketing needs
- Exposure to the newest way to market through proximity marketing
Agent Mastermind | November 7th | 12 PM EDT
Dedicated to your success.
P.S. I’VE GOT YOUR BACK!!! If you get busy and can’t make the live class (which is always best as these classes are meant to be interactive) don’t worry. The class is normally recorded and I can send you the replay! Just reply back to this email if you need me to send it to you! SEE YOU TUESDAY!
Managing Partner, Options Mortgage Services