Tune in here for the most video messages about the mortgage industry and housing market; as well as videos from legendary speakers in the real estate and finance world.
If your 65 or older and live in the Metro Atlanta Area, you may be eligible for a reduction in your Property Taxes.
Most Metro Counties allow for a major reduction in taxes by removing the school tax from your bill. Here is a list of local counties Tax Assessors offices that you can to see how much you can save:
- Fulton County Tax Assessors: 404-612-6440
- Dekalb County Tax Assessors: 404-371-2479
- Cobb County Tax Assessors: 770-528-3100
- Clayton County Tax Assessors: 770-477-3285
- Douglas County Tax Commissioner: 770-920-7272
- Rockdale Tax Office: 678-278-9833
- Henry County Tax Assessors: 770-288-6000
- Gwinnett County Tax Assessors: 770-822-8800
- Hall County Tax Assessors: 770-531-6725
- Forsyth County Tax Assessors: 770-781-2110
- Cherokee County Tax Assessors: 678-493-6120
Why You Need a Will
I have many friends in the estate planning field and they always have a story about why you should have a will.
Take 2 minutes and watch this video.
Then, make yourself an appointment with an estate planning attorney and get yourself a will.
Managing Elderly Care: Presented by Chuck Grennor, Owner of Rebecca Manor Senior Living and Carly's Angels Senior Care
There are many questions to be asked when thinking about in home care for a parent or loved one. The time and cost can be overwhelming. The information can be confusing or misleading. Making sure needs are met and exceptional care is provided is the priority.