The biggest breach that has ever happened in the world of credit reporting happened just recently with one of the largest credit reporting bureaus, Equifax.
On the next live Agent Mastermind class, we are joined by our resident credit guru Alan Hayon. Alan will bring us up to date on everything that is happening in the world of credit, including the recent massive security breach within Equifax. Equifax announced that it had been breached as far back as July of this year. A staggering 143 Million consumers were impacted by what is the largest reported credit breach in history. The company is now offering free credit monitoring for those that were impacted by this breach. Alan will help you and your clients find out how this security breach has impacted you. He will walk you through the 2-step process to facilitate easy access to the Equifax Security Enrollment offer. Alan will also update us on any of the changes and updates in credit reporting that have been put in place since July 2017.
Alan is the President and Founder of Credit Advisory Group, a credit repair and education organization geared towards helping first-time homebuyers. Last year alone, Alan helped over 2,000 consumers improve their credit scores and more than 600 of them went on to purchase a home!
Alan will also share more of his knowledge on the following topics:
- LexisNexis – confirming public records
- The FICO scoring algorithm
- Collections – how to delete an item when paying or settling
- Post-divorce credit repair (starting fresh)
- Student loan consolidation – reduce debt ratio/take loans out of default to close a file
- Previous foreclosures
- Late payments (credit cards, car loans, mortgages, etc.)
- New credit building – authorized users/secured cards/small limit credit cards
- Automobile repossessions
- Federal tax liens (under 25K balance – they can be removed from public record and credit)
- Charge offs/1099 C – “update to zero balance”
- Bankruptcy related items
- Enrollment in The Equifax Security Monitoring
Agent Mastermind | October 10th | 12 PM EDT
Dedicated to your success.
P.S. I’VE GOT YOUR BACK!!! If you get busy and can’t make the live class (which is always best as these classes are meant to be interactive) don’t worry. The class is normally recorded and I can send you the replay! Just reply back to this email if you need me to send it to you! SEE YOU TUESDAY!
Managing Partner, Options Mortgage Services